Visit VISA

The B-1 / B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for leisure or medical treatment (B-2). In general, the B-1 visa is for travelers who agree with business partners to attend an educational, scientific, professional, or business forum, settle property, or negotiate a contract. The B-2 visa is for travel for purposes of recreation in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment, and activities of a friendly, social or service nature. The B-1 and B-2 visas are usually combined and issued as one visa: the B-1 / B-2 visa.

Book an Appointment