Employments Contracts

If you already have a job offer in Australia, you will apply for An immigrant visa that is supported by the employer and the prospective employer will apply.

To obtain this visa on your behalf. the types in this category include Temporary visas and permanent: The most common temporary visa is the temporary work visa (for skilled workers): it uses it Employers to take care of a skilled worker abroad for a maximum of four years, This visa is issued by the employer who acts as your sponsor, and it was created in 2017, and It is called in English: a temporary skilled shortage visa. Permanent visa: in this category you will be able to immigrate To Australia through the Employer Nomination Program, this type of Visa for employers sponsored by qualified expats to fill jobs Vacancies within companies whose needs cannot be met by Australians.

Book an Appointment